Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class sales and business development professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Consulting partners within the France market.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon Cloud Search and Amazon Market Place.
Responsibilities include managing existing Consulting and System Integrator (SI) partners, proactively recruiting new consulting partners and qualifying inbound partner registrants and requests; understanding their services, technical solutions, vertical focus, expertise and licensing models. In this role you will also track potential partner’s progress towards the program requirements and ensure timely follow up on all aspects of the onboarding process.Responsibilities
- Deliver against a set of specific goals for managing, recruiting, onboarding, establishing end customer success with SI / Consulting partners and advancing partners within the Amazon Partner Network.
- Manage a number of AWS SI / Consulting partners from the registration process, all the way through launching and supporting their offerings on AWS.
- Work closely with the extended AWS Partner Ecosystem Team to develop an boarding program that provides EMEA SI partners the business, sales and technical support they need, in a mostly automated, self-service manner.
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners,
and work closely with the internal AWS product teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
- Deliver well qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS field sales force.
- Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior