Amazon is looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Tech Recruiter to join our professional recruiting organization. The successful candidate will support a segment of customers for Amazon in the UK, providing a full resourcing service. You will ensure that candidates are recruited quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively in order to meet the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business, solving complex recruitment challenges and developing your own career and skill set along the way.
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an ongoing effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Its massive worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres delights customers around the world, both directly through Amazon and on behalf of merchants on the Amazon platform. Today, Amazon’s rapidly expanding consumer product range offers books, video games, consumer electronics, apparel, jewellery, grocery and Amazon Kindle among many others. Amazon’s presence in Europe is growing fast and now includes the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy, with customers across all 27 European states, offering millions of products and a long term vision to allow every consumer to find anything they want to buy online backed up by outstanding customer service.
Amazon's evolution from website, to e-commerce partner, to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation and customer obsession that is core to the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- Hands on business delivery role hiring for Amazon in the UK, providing a proactive and targeted approach to attracting the best talent
- Partnering with senior stakeholders in relevant organizations to provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process and on overall hiring strategy
- Operate as the expert in industry best practices, monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for
- Own and manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Analyze and implement process improvements.
- Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization
- Oversee relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organizations
- Implement and enforce consistency with our recruiting policies and procedure
- Represent the company at external events when required
- Ensure the quality of our recruiting process is consistent by conducting skills training for managers
- Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database. Track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities, including time to hire and cost per hire.
- Undertake referencing for senior level candidates
- Develop and deliver on EU wide recruitment projects as defined by the local and EU teams.
- Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Training teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
- Work to develop the employer brand through advertising, promotion, and community involvement with recruitment focused local events
- Mentor and support recruiting team colleagues, and participate in or lead relevant training for the TA department and wider business
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you: you will have a huge impact on Amazon's growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.