HRS Team Leader with English
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and millions of products are distributed each year to loyal customers. The overall mission is simple: to be the place where customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever customers want, Amazon will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history. Join the HR team for the Regional Shared Services located in Prague, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA Countries. The hub will provide a multi-language capability to the internal customers, and is looking for HR Shared Services Team Leader (T2) to join the growing Shared Services Centre. The role will have a strong focus on both operational delivery and effective team management ensuring outstanding levels of service to the internal customers and supporting the ongoing development of the services through effective Voice of the Customer feedback. The T2 Team is working on and supporting key employee life cycle queries such as new starters, data management, absence management and pay. Successful candidates must have experience of working and leading an operations process managed team with knowledge of HR processes.
Meet your future team!
Watch the HR Services Prague Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzyeO9l607E
* Lead teams working on and supporting key employee life cycle processes such as new starters, data management, absence management and leavers.
* Managing individual team member performance and development
* Ensure appropriate team coverage and scheduling and also monitoring and reporting upon key SLAs and KPIs.
* Deal with escalations from stakeholders and / or other parts of the shared services function to ensure that issues are addressed in a timely fashion.
* Carry out audits and checks on data changes to ensure ongoing accuracy and processing diligence of direct team and those in the wider HR team.
* Build effective relationships with stakeholders (in the wider HR team) and regional and global peers.
* Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns.
* Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
What we offer:
* Unlimited contract
* 5 weeks of vacation
* 2 days per month home office option
* Relocation package
* Multisport card
* Employee referral program bonus
* Language courses
* Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
* An inspiring, energetic international team
* In house canteen
* Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
* Corporate events
* Workplace refreshments
* Life insurance and pension plan
* Exposure to Amazon teams in various European countries
* Possible internal and/or international growth
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.