- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test frameworks and instrumenting products to gather test results
- Experience with test driven development and establishing unit test infrastructures
- Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in house developed toolsets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate important development metrics
- Guide in software quality and testing methodologies
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly creative, dynamic work environment
- Experienced in interacting and coordinating test activities among multiple teams
- Exposure to working with BDD tooling, languages and frameworks such as Cucumber, Gherkin or Selenium
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
#SDET #automation #automated #test #testing #framework #development #design #Java #C++ #TDD #BDD #quality #QA #video #streaming #London #UK