At Amazon.com, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance to make history
Do you have a passion for technology and the ability to get people excited about your company? Do you have skills to drive revenue through multiple partners? Do you possess excellent communication and presentation skills together with highly developed analytical skills? In that case, this might be the role for you. Help our Partners be successful
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role is excited about building long-term relationships with channel partners. You have a deep understanding of the day-to-day business and challenges from a partner perspective and we think you are in a similar role today, managing multiple channel partners, resellers.
As a Territory manager you will work cooperatively with partners, business development and marketing to drive growth and AWS market adoption while meeting or exceeding targets.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
· Create strong business relationships with the partners in Country
· Understand each partner’s unique value proposition and business strategy
· Design and execute on partner business plan to address the SMB market segment – support acquisition of new customers and growth on their existing accounts
· Enable the partner and technical teams to sell and implement AWS services and solutions
· Work with the marketing and business development team to drive campaigns in the channel
· Generate and maintain a robust pipeline of new and existing customers through the channel
· Facilitate pipeline reviews with the partners
· Maintain the database up-to-date to ensure an accurate forecasting
· Participate in defining account planning and vertical strategies
· Keep up to date with AWS services and solutions
· Meet or exceed quarterly targets leveraging the partner ecosystem