· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum of 10 years enterprise IT application experience that includes at least 2 years of hands-on software development, infrastructure engineering, or systems architecture.
· Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following:
- Deep knowledge of the Windows Server Operating System and automation
- designing or managing a large SQL Server implementation
- designing or managing a large Active Directory implementation
- developing high quality, enterprise scale software products
- managing highly available data center operations with responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking, server hardware and storage
- application, server, and network security
- load balancing and clustering of Windows Servers and applications
- datacenter migration, especially involving Windows Servers and complex Windows workloads
- Fluency in Frnech and English is essential