We're looking for a detailed, motivated, and structured Sales Operations Analyst to partner with the EU sales teams to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities for the business.
This role will partner with the Operations Manager for EMEA / EU in the strategic planning process, the annual and monthly rhythm of business and the annual Territory Planning process.
This position will be responsible for supporting the rhythm of the business activities such as Monthly Business Reviews, Pipeline Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics. The position will assist Account Managers in evaluating and forecasting attainment against quotas, utilizing various CRM tools to derive well-vetted analysis, and other ad-hoc requests and analysis as needed. This individual will support the day-to-day execution of the business including commission and quota plans, managing the territory definitions and account movements, and providing reporting and insights to sales leaders.
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up their sleeves and dive deep into unclearly defined spaces and instill proper levels of structure and control. They will be passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives
· Analyze data and trends and make informed recommendations to the sales teams and managers
· Manage continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team
· Develop relationships and work with sales, partner, sales operations, and other stakeholders to create and refine the tools and processes needed to drive productivity increases.
· Assist Sales Managers in all aspects of evaluating their teams’ performance
· Ensure accurate and timely sales commission calculations
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
· Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed