The Prime Video content licensing team is looking for a technology process-oriented content data manager to create and manage costing data related to our third party license agreements. In this role, you will be responsible for, among other tasks, translating complex agreements with content providers into standardized metadata; sourcing projected content performance data from internal tools & building process to streamline the delivery of data to internal Amazon teams and systems downstream.
The ideal candidate will enjoy defining new processes, successfully and consistently deliver results, and working cross-functionally to drive automation and scale. At the same time, he/she is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to simply get the job done. The content data manager should be highly proficient in Excel, have strong attention to detail and polished communication skills, and ideally from a computer science background.
This position is based in Paris, but will work with teams across the globe.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to drive process improvements.
- Develop operational plans to improve, or preferably eliminate, manual processes.
- Investigate and propose solutions to fix any systematic problems and address such issues proactively in future.
- Work with technical teams to identify real-world user problems, and provide business and technical requirements to automate solutions with technology.
- Educate peers and management on processes and expectations to meet production goals and objectives
- Enter contract metadata into TRAM tool.
- Run projections and own evaluation of projected new video acquisitions
- Set up new partners for payment
- Respond to partner payment inquiries, working with accounts payable to resolve.