At AWS EMEA , we’re hiring building a team of technical Partners Solutions Architects (PSAs) to help our customers develop technical expertise in AWS services, learn how to architect their cloud applications, and provide a great partners experience for customers in the EMEA Theater. To help build this business, we're looking for an Program Manager with strong organization, collaboration and communication skills. This role will execute multiple key business processes to ensure great experience for partners, great productivity of all Solution Architects, and efficient execution of business operations. Responsibilities include:
- Business planning, annual and multi-year- set up meeting cadence and working meetings to drive business planning for the EMEA AWS Partners Solutions Architecture team. Coordinate the preparation, agenda, participants, and follow up actions to complete forward looking business plans.
- Partners Technical Opportunity pipeline management- work w/ PDMs and Solutions Architects involved in proposing, selling and forecasting new business. Coordinate monthly pipeline reviews to ensure efficient execution across the team to meet our revenue influenced goals.
- Goal/objectives tracking – work with PSA leaders and channel managers to ensure we are on track for our global goals and objectives, develop, and coordinate efforts for reporting and tracking.
- Resource management - work with PSA leaders and channel managers and solutions architects to build skills inventory. Orchestrate the training scheduling process to optimize for customer, sales segment, and business needs.
- Monthly metrics reporting- collaborate with PSA leaders and channel managers and the sales operations teams to track and report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals, by sales segment. Develop and refresh all management dashboards, regional reports and executive review documents. Support the internal team events (QBRs etc) by being the focal point for documentation preparation and follow up actions.
- PSA New hire on-boarding/training- track all new hires and ensure they have great on-boarding experience. Maintain on-boarding documents and training plans to help all new hires become productive on customer assignments and soon as possible. Maintain skills matrix and related reporting.
- Reusability and repeatability- track the quantity and quality of knowledge base entries, published samples, case studies and references against annual goals. Drive maximum leverage by ensuring discoverability and utilization of reusable resources. Help specialty partners solutions architects to package and publish repeatable offerings.
- Communications- drive quarterly and special event internal communications. Work across teams to collect current project updates and progress proof points. Draft team newsletters to ensure cross group awareness and collaboration.
- Support PSA leadership on Channel EMEA/WW campaigns ensuring targets, KPIs and resources allocation are aligned with the latest priorities