- Ability to think strategically and creatively using sound business judgment.
- Experience in driving results with international partners
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- MBA preferred.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your english application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.