At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and millions of products are distributed each year to loyal customers.
Join the HR team for the Regional Shared Services located in Prague, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA Countries.We are currently looking for a HR Services Tier 1 Quality & Training Manager
to join our team.
The Quality & Training Manager sets the vision, direction, and culture of the Quality and Training programs supporting the HR Services Tier 1 team. This position will directly supervise the team members responsible for training and evaluating the service provided to Amazon employees by Tier 1. The Quality & Training Manager inspires relentless customer experience advocacy, guides individual and team performance expectations and goals, provides individual coaching and career development support, and serves as a leader and point of contact for escalated issues and Quality and Training Program related questions and concerns. Additional responsibilities on top of day-to-day people management include the ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to ensure the vision and trajectory of the Quality and Training programs align with larger departmental goals. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions. Fostering an environment of continuous improvement and innovation, developing scalable processes, and working effectively on a global team are key to success in this role. This manager is a leader in ensuring that the team is part of the most employee-centric and innovative HR department at Amazon! Position Responsibilities: People Management:
· Leads and develops a team of 8-12 Quality and Training HR Associates focusing on service catalog expansion and new work design. Ensures high service delivery and execution.
· Achieves team performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
· Actively participates in and drives the continuous improvement culture through ‘kaizen’ and lean projects. Identifies and eliminates barriers to quality, customer experience, and learning. Program Management:
· Be a champion for the Quality and Training Program philosophy and initiatives.
· Identify and flag trends, propose recommendations for improvement, execute action items, and track and report results.
· Drive innovation for new and existing scalable processes that meet current and future business needs.
· Uses voice of the customer data to enhance the customer experience.
· Responds to inquiries from team, internal business partners, candidates, and customers including high level leadership teams.
· Manages relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, partnering closely with them for process enhancement.
· Performs and oversees audits of team’s work. Assists in developing and approving guidelines.