The Italian Amazon team is looking for experienced and motivated technical managers to coach, grow, and partner with technically skilled, 3P facing Solutions Architects. In this role, you will need to be technically capable and credible in your own right as well as effective in shaping the partner and solutions-focused skills of your team. You must enjoy learning and introducing new technologies in order to help colleagues and partners embrace and adopt them.
You will help team members ramp-up on technical skills as well as develop speaking, writing, presentation, and executive interaction skills. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments within Amazon such as our services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
You must have some degree of hands-on development experience (preferably mobile or API development). Your responsibilities will include owning key technical relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects. You will be the “face of Amazon” with key partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to software developers and architects.
- Provides technical consultation to strategic development partners
- Developing unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon technologies
- Delivering persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
- Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers
- Build reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive scale of adoption in the ecosystem
- Manages complex projects with significant bottom-line impact