At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
EMEA HR Services delivers services to a wide range of internal customers based around a service delivery hub in Prague. For this to be successful it is essential that the team has managers with a regional focus who can interact with senior stakeholders and gain a deep understanding of their business. The Regional HR Service Manager will act as the voice of the customer for specific business areas in EMEA, understand their current and future needs, identify opportunities for standardization and automation and champion the movement of work to the HR Services hubs. Stakeholder management, quality of services delivered, process improvement and compliance are the key areas of focus for this role. This pivotal role is key when ensuring the success of EMEA Shared Services and the effective delivery of operations and forward looking needs / services. Key Relationships:
The Regional HR Services Manager key internal team relationships are with the country aligned operational leads in the regional hubs. The HR Services operational managers (in the hubs / in country) are responsible for country based operational and tactical delivery on a day to day basis. The Regional HR Services Manager internal customer relationships will be (for the majority) at Director and Senior Manager Level. Responsibilities include:
Stakeholder Management / Business Area(s)
- Be the key EMEA HR Services stakeholder for Benefits, Mobility and Immigration
- Be their Voice of the Customer, and proactively work to be the HR Services expert with regard to Benefits, Mobility and Immigration
- Act as an escalation point for Regional HR and liaise with the Prague HR Services operational team as required to solve issues.
- Liaise with HR Services Teams such as Programs & Change Management and Service Management as part of ensuring effective delivery of services, projects and initiatives that impact relevant business areas.
- Own the overall quality of regional service delivery whether this is delivered from Prague or other HR Services locations.
- Own and support the delivery of the quarterly OBR (Operational Business Review) plus other regional metrics as requested.
- Own the intake request process with regard to new (regional and local) service requests, monitor the inflight projects re new services, support reprioritization of requests and also be the owner for their respective client Expansion List.
- Support and input into projects as required, on occasion leading these if required / business needs necessitate this. Quality / Process Improvement:
- Identify process / SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) improvement needs and opportunities and work with the Service Management team to address these, leading these initiatives on occasion and as required.
- Support the embedding of these new process through training, quality checks and control for example. Ensure the team takes an end to end approach when implementing changes / new processes.
- Support the Prague hub and other teams through identification of improvements to ways of working for example cross training, process improvement and structure. Compliance:
- Act as the link between regional customers and the Prague Compliance team bringing deep business knowledge to compliance / business challenges.
- Monitor the regional compliance tracking highlighting areas of concern and opportunities to close risk gaps working with the Prague Compliance team re implementation and ongoing control.
- Support and at times own the closure of audit points ensuring a regional view is taken to identify where the issue may be replicated elsewhere.