Amazon is inventing on behalf of rights owners and is focused on building the largest and most extensive brand protection program in the world. As intellectual property owners have different needs compared to sellers, we are inventing ways to detect product authenticity, product integrity, as well as copyright, trademark, and other product quality issues. As part of this team, you will be responsible for building relationships with rights owners and brand managers to assist them in onboarding the information needed to protect their brand on Amazon sites around the world. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes and tools to address product integrity challenges in collaboration with teams across Amazon. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future!
The ideal candidate will have experience building relationships with internal and external teams, and the ability to deliver results. The person must be flexible and action-oriented, and they must be capable of dealing with ambiguity, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Our culture is that of a start-up, obsesses over customers and loves using data to guide decisions and prioritization. This role is based in Munich. Core Responsibilities:
- Develop strong relationships with brand owners.
- Create and execute system onboarding plans.
- Provide onboarding support for the most complex engagements
- Accelerate customer adoption of new program features.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around brand services.
- Work with internal and external teams to deliver results.
- Contribute to meeting team recruitment targets.
- Provide post launch support
- Ensure customer satisfaction.