**Please note that this fixed term contract can be converted into a permanant position after 6 months**
The South Europe Supply Chain team is looking for a smart, motivated, experienced and talented Supply Chain Analyst (f/m). You will work with us to build the future of Amazon in France, Spain and Italy by analyzing and solving the increasingly complex Supply Chain optimization problems faced by the Region. Mission
This is a 6 months contract aimed at recent college graduates. Interfacing with South EU Operations and Retail teams, an Amazon internship will provide you with an unforgettable working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Be a key team player within the SEU Supply Chain Operations Team
- Assess the current performance and defect reduction plan, track inbound defects, monitor key performance indicators and drive initiatives to reduce defects in the upstream flows of the supply chain
- Drive actions to educate our retail teams and vendors to improve the performance and the execution of vendors deliveries
- Work with our fulfillment centers and retail teams to improve communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information across Amazon teams and vendors
- Develop deep understanding / technical proficiency on all Supply Chain tools
- Manage and drive the implementation of new processes and tools impacting the upstream Supply Chain including our Suppliers, our Carriers, and our Fulfillment Centers
- Standardize methodologies and findings, develop tools to support the increasing complexity of South EU Supply Chain
This position is based in Clichy, Amazon FR corporate offices
· University student (2years +) or recent graduate in Engineering, Business or alternative Technical degree.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Creative and idea-driven in finding new solution/designing innovative methods, systems and processes.
· Attention to detail, ability to do in-depth data mining, methodical approach to work.
· Problem Solving, issue resolution skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Excellent communication skills at all levels and able to comport themselves in a professional and mature manner.
· Advanced computer literacy: SQL, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access.
· English fluency (written and oral daily communication)