Amazon Devices is seeking Data Specialists to join our data team to provide language expertise and data analysis. The Data Specialists will become an expert in dialog evaluation processes, work closely with a team of skilled analysts, and be a key member in developing new conventions for relevant workflows. In addition, the Data Specialist will be asked to handle unique data analysis requests that support the overall processing of a data collection and analysis team. The positions can be based in Germany (Berlin), the UK (Cambridge) or the USA (Boston).
The Data Specialists must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy. Specifically, the Data Specialists will:
- Handle unique data analysis requests from a range of data customers, including quantitative and qualitative analyses to elevate the customer experience
- Lead and evaluate changing conventions, test tooling developments, and pilot processes to support expansion to new data areas
- Continuously evaluate workflow tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable
- Provide day-to-day expert support for a large and growing team of data analysts
- Provide key support for on-going and new data collection efforts