Amazon aims to have the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. It represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high investment for Amazon. This new team is responsible for accelerating sales growth and expanding selection for business customers, by promoting B2B feature adoption amongst the existing Seller base. As an Account Manager in this team, you will build relationships with both existing and new Business Sellers to optimize their accounts to their full potential, help them to adopt new B2B features and work with internal Amazon teams to address their specific business needs. Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting customers with Registration and Feature Adoption
- Meet or exceed targets for customer account management
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
- Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders