“The Amazon Web Services (AWS) marketing team is seeking a talented digital marketing manager. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
This role will own and lead digital marketing strategies for France, leveraging best practices and innovative programs to drive leads, acquire new customers, increase product adoption and expand awareness of AWS solutions to France customers and prospects. This role will work very closely with the global and European digital teams, and France Field Marketing team to support marketing objectives with digital tactics (Email, Social, SEM, SEO, Web, Webinars, etc.)
The ideal candidate will take an analytical approach to problem solving and have a proven track record in building and executing strategic digital marketing programs. This person will have experience working within cross-functional organizations to develop integrated marketing campaigns that generate pipeline. Responsibilities
- Partner with the European and Central digital teams to ensure leverage of best practices
- Optimize web marketing strategy and manage web resources to increase web traffic, sales inquiries from web forms, AWS account sign ups and other business results.
- Create local contents in alignment with Central and Local Teams.
- Build, launch and report marketing campaign using Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Email Marketing and Landing Pages) as well as making sure that we are maintaining the highest standard on our local communications.
- Ensure quality of centrally localized assets as well as localize assets when needed for Campaigns.
- Drive success for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, Social media, web analytics, social media monitoring and demand generation programs.
- Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges aligned.
- Activate content in multiple campaign channels, ensuring proper tracking and reporting for effectiveness.
- Review and optimize Paid Search Campaigns for France
- Execute the Webinar Program considering demand generation, webinar execution and Follow-up campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle.
- Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
- Collaborate closely with the field marketing and cross functional teams to design and implement a digital strategy that positively impacts business growth and enhance online reputation.