The Amazon Web Services (AWS) marketing team is seeking a talented digital & web marketing manager to help generate awareness and adoption of AWS’s cloud computing platform in France. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated marketing professional who will be responsible for driving and implementing the web and digital marketing strategy of AWS in France. The primary goal is to improve awareness, educate customers and increase AWS account sign ups in France.
You need to have skills for tracking and monitoring web traffic, improving web conversion rate, developing and launching creative website promotions, verifying the quality of localized content, and improving the overall customer experience on the AWS website.
In addition the candidate will have the responsibility to assist the field with delivering regional marketing programs and events, updating the AWS website and CRM system.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work efficiently and solve problems independently. Roles & Responsibilities
· Roll out marketing strategy and manage web resources to increase web traffic, sales inquiries from web forms, optimize AWS account sign ups and other business results.
· Drive strategic innovation across all digital and social media presences within the region to meet business needs and objectives.
· Collaborate closely with the FR field marketing and cross functional teams to design and implement a digital strategy that positively impacts business growth and enhance online reputation.
· Ensure consistency in design and messaging across all digital marketing media.
· Drive success for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, web analytics and social media monitoring.
· Integrate with key marketing events announcement and campaign messages.
· Manage vendor relationships to ensure quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of deliverables
· Create and successfully execute innovative and effective marketing programs, including events and tradeshows, webinars, online marketing campaigns, lead generation programs, promotions, etc.