Would you like to help develop the AWS partner ecosystem for Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, and AWS Database Migration Service? Would you like to take a lead role in helping AWS partners build and grow their businesses on Amazon Web Services (AWS) database services? Do you have business savvy and technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as the leader in the cloud computing space?
As an AWS Partner BD Manager, you will own the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon Aurora and other key database services within the AWS partner ecosystem. AWS partners play a key role in the growth of Amazon Aurora and other database services. Supporting AWS customers around the globe, its partners deliver complex database and application migration services using AWS Database Migration Service; help ISV software providers port their software to Amazon Aurora and Amazon RDS; develop new applications on AWS database services; and manage customer workloads through managed services (MSP) and DBA-as-a-Service (DBAaaS) practices. Your responsibilities will be to identify, help recruit and develop top partners in these and other important skill areas in EMEA. You will help develop and support scalable program to executing enablement, marketing, and promotion strategies, helping AWS key partners better engage with AWS customers. You will work closely with AWS product/service teams, business development and sales teams to help them better engage with the partner ecosystem as well as evolve the products/services and address issues, concerns, and requests from AWS partners.
The ideal candidate will possess both a program-oriented business background that enables them to engage with partner business and sales teams as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. The role could be based in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg or the Netherlands. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the Partner Business Development team in helping to grow Amazon Aurora and other AWS database services through partners.
- Work closely with AWS business development team members to help develop and execute a strategy for partner contribution to overall database services revenue.
- Identify key and emerging AWS database services partners to be the focus of go-to-market initiatives.
- Gather global AWS customer, partner and internal feedback to help develop go-to-market strategies that will help partners grow AWS database services more profitably and efficiently.
- Use influence and work across global AWS teams to develop technical and business training, benefits packages, and other tools to help partners grow their business on AWS.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management regarding partner revenue influence, customer wins through partners, and overall progress on partner strategy.
- Be the “liason” between the AWS partner network (APN) and database services teams.
- Handle a high volume of requests while remaining flexible and focused in the fast pace of the cloud computing market.