Amazon Pay : One Account to Shop the World
Over the past 20 years Amazon has earned the trust of over 300 Million active customers by providing unprecedented convenience, selection and value on Amazon.com. Now, this same purchase experience can be made available anywhere you shop. Merchants who enable Amazon Pay make it easy for millions of the web’s most valuable consumers to safely purchase from them in just a few clicks or taps using the information already stored in their Amazon account. Our goal is to become the method that every customer chooses to pay a merchant, worldwide.
As a Partner Manager Lead for France, Italy and Spain, you will support our accelerated growth by expanding our partner base and consolidating the existing portfolio. With a strong focus on delivering results, you will leverage channel initiatives that will increase Amazon Pay’s usage and visibility through partners.
This position provides high visibility within the organization and the opportunity to conduct cross functional projects with significant business impact. Operating in a fast-moving environment, you will have full responsibility of your performance and achieving business objectives. You will be able to shape the future of Amazon Pay by taking the lead in both front facing and business improvement projects.
This role requires full proficiency in French and English, in addition to business proficiency in either Italian or Spanish.
What will you do:
- Develop new market segments and key partnerships for Amazon Pay using bias for action and deliver results
- Identify key e-commerce channel players - proactively engage and consolidate relationships that have meaningful business impact. This will require that you coordinate the technical integration of our payment solutions in cooperation with our technical specialists and take over the account management for the top customers (including co-marketing , promotions and other initiatives)
- Own Channel Sales by conducting sell-with/sell-through initiatives, with a strong focus on delivering results
- Conduct lead generation, merchant on-boarding and product roadmap projects, and coordinate cross-functional teams accordingly (Direct Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Technical, Merchant Support)
- Analyze and influence the development of partnerships through detailed evaluations. Help identify starting points and causes to develop improvements and recommendation for action.
- Work closely with other teams inside Amazon : "Sell on Amazon", "Fulfillment by Amazon" or “Advertising", and identify collaboration levers to increase the adoption of Amazon Pay
- Support Direct Sales team on partner related matters