Are you curious about where your career in compliance might take you? Amazon is looking for an energetic candidate with a passion for learning and investigation to lead the KYC/MRI/BRI team in Prague. This role will work across all organizations to collaborate and deliver creative and compliant solutions to a variety of Amazon Payments business units.
Key functions of the role include: working cross-functionally with, operations, product, risk management, marketing, and finance; driving projects to completion; developing strategies based on data; balancing business needs and building great customer experiences.
Breakdown of your responsibilities:
- Assist on compliance issues to ensure regulatory requirements are met using various monitoring systems and reports.
- Supervise, coordinate, and direct the activities of TRMS staff.
- Strong management and motivational ability - In charge of managing a team and taking appropriate actions based on processes, tools and high-judgment decisions to preserve the buyer and seller experience.
- Leadership - Provide leadership and administrative support to their team and manage them to achieve and constantly improve service levels based on forecast and capacity, by meeting / achieving targets, deliver process improvement, ensure road mapped project execution (and identify new ones), and focus on the people development of their team
- Manage the trouble ticket case queue and identify bottlenecks with downstream teams working with them to complete requests and reduce the number of outstanding requests. Continuously looking to improve process.
- Review suspicious activity reports that have been submitted. Check for unusual patterns indicative of suspicious activity. Block accounts or other suspicious activities as needed.
- Create and monitor reports and metrics for tracking purposes for on-going monitoring as well as new products.
- Monitor for suspicious activities, transactions, etc. to determine any unusual patterns indicative of suspicious or high risk activities and high risk customer profiles.
- Provide leadership and administrative support to their team and manage them to achieve and constantly improve service levels based on forecast and capacity, minimize the impact of bad debt by meeting / achieving targets, achieve process improvement, ensure road mapped project execution (and identify new ones), and focus on the people development of their team.
- Identifies trends in team performance and recommends/ implements change to constantly raise the Performance levels in the team.
- Implement best-in-class processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements.
- Provide focused feedback loops for investigators and managers based on crisp performance and quality data. Reward strong performers and performance manage low performers
- Keep abreast of trends and fraud issues impacting the retail industry. Ensure that Amazon is leading the curve in identifying and preventing new fraud attacks.
- Analyze the key levers of the business to identify trends and proactively take action to improve efficiency and reduce time to identify new fraud Modus Operandi.
- Work with software teams to articulate and prioritize feature needs for investigation tool sets.
- Recruit top-quality investigators. Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team
- Capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Amazon leaders.