Amazon EU’s Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) team is seeking a highly motivated Operations Manager to lead the France FBA OPS team based in our ORY1 Fulfilment Centre near Orleans. Reporting to the FBA EU Senior Ops Manager, the FR Operations Manager will be responsible to manage the FBA OPS team in FR, drive multiple projects and initiatives that improve seller experience in FC's, manage key, seller facing FC operational metrics and processes across France.
This will be a diverse and highly visible role requiring a strong aptitude for building partnerships with and influencing a wide range of stakeholders at every level of the business. The role will demand up to 20% travel to support the growing network of Fulfilment Centres across FR and EU. You will establish yourself as a Subject Matter Expert in a fast moving, ambiguous and high pressure environment, relentlessly advocating for our sellers with partners who have multiple competing priorities.
With Fulfillment by Amazon, Amazon’s new and innovative service offering, any seller can send inventory directly to Amazon, where it is stored and managed in one of our modern, secured facilities. Sellers may list items for sale on Amazon or use other sales channels such as their own website or third party shopping/ auction websites. When orders are received, Amazon will professionally pick, pack and ship the product direct to a seller’s customer. In addition, Amazon takes full responsibility for servicing the seller’s customers and handles all customer returns as required, thus offering end to end fulfillment and customer service experience.
FBA is a highly visible and strategic program within Amazon. This is a chance to work in an innovative team, participating in operational excellence, system support, process and design that span the entire company. Come help build a world class product with Amazon’s customer centric focus applied to the seller experience. Responsibilities include:
- Leading the FR FBA OPS team of 4 people.
- Leading implementation across FR FC's of multiple FBA initiatives aimed at improving seller experience.
- Holding FCs accountable for key seller facing metrics
- Investigating metrics misses, identifying root cause and implementing fixes
- Providing remote and onsite support to FCs
- Documenting SOPs and improving internal processes.
- Performance management and quality audit of the work produced by the team.
- Work with relevant stakeholders including Sales, Seller Support, FC, Legal to improve processes and reduce incoming escaltion tickets.
- Provide support to teams in other Amazon orgs and locations throughout EU.