Are you passionate about Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Are you excited by the challenge of driving production usage of ML and AI? Come join us!
ML and AI are rapidly growing in importance. We’re seeing more and more amazing AI work being done from home automation and mobile apps to financial trading and shipping logistics. Given the scale required for developing AI models, the cloud is an ideal place to deploy AI models, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leader in the deployment of AI. We’re looking for someone passionate and deeply excited about this space. Someone who is devoted to helping customers understand how AI can make a big difference to their businesses.
As a Machine Learning Specialist Solutions Architect (SA), you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for designing machine learning solutions that leverage AWS services to automate solutions and drive down costs for customers. Part of the Data and Analytics Specialist Solutions Architecture team, you will work closely with the other Specialist SAs on Big Data, Databases and Analytics, as well as the Business Development teams, to enable large-scale customer use cases and drive the adoption of AWS for ML/AI platforms. You will interact with other SAs in the field, providing guidance on their customer engagements, and you develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage ML/AI on AWS. You will also create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help them understand how to integrate AWS ML solutions into customer architectures.
You must have deep technical experience working with technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and/or deep learning. A strong mathematics and statistics background is required, in addition to experience building complex classification models. You must be familiar with the ecosystem of software vendors in the AI/ML space, and will leverage this knowledge to help AWS customers in their selection process.
Candidates must have great communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience building large scale solutions. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at customers, partners and AWS service teams, influencing their roadmaps and driving innovation.
If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on the cutting edge of technology, we would love to have you on the team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build and maintain technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
- Architect solutions leveraging AWS machine learning and AI specific services, working with our customers to deeply understand their business needs and to design a technical solution that takes best advantage of the AWS Cloud platform and Machine Learning Services.
- Thought Leadership – Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.) Present AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, Whitepapers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers.
- Develop and support an AWS internal community of AI related Subject Matter Experts
- Collaborate with AWS business development, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services.
- Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team helping to ensure customer success on the AWS platform. Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support. Provide updates on customer progress and ensure plan execution by partners.
This role will cover EMEA so the ideal candidate can be located in other countries across Europe, including; Switzerland, Netherlands, Spain, France and Italy