EMEA HR Services is looking for a Change Specialist (ideally with HR experience) to join EMEA HR Services Program and Change team in Prague. In this role you will partner with HR Services Project Managers to define and implement change management and communication strategies for key HR Services projects. Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
· Conduct stakeholder assessments and prepare change impact analysis.
· Prepare change management plans that effectively address the need of the people who will be impacted by the change.
· Develop and execute communication plans.
· Build communication and change materials to help HR Service Project Managers launch changes to HR audiences more effectively.
· Consult with HR Services Project Managers and provide recommendations to ensure the changes are launched effectively and remain “sticky” after the change has happened.
· Use data to measure the success of each launch and implement a Lessons Learned approach to inform future strategies.
· Improve communication processes with HR Services internal customers.