Do you have a knack for setting strategies around customer outcomes, including analyzing customer needs? Can you take complex scenarios and simplify them down to the essentials that are easy to understand and apply? Are you good at defining and communicating streamlined workflows, and building consensus around approaches?
If so, we are looking for a strong Customer Engagements manager within AWS that is a seasoned leader who is able to manage the various critical phases of the cycle in conjunction with various AWS teams, including the Account Team and local leadership. Strategy:
This individual will work with the Account Team to set objectives, analyze key corporate data (such as Corporate reports, Board Members, eco-system), and ensure executive alignment and governance. The individual will be able to provide advice on the competitive situation and create an actionable strategy. Structuring:
You will be able understand the business objectives and create a structure that maximizes the value of the opportunity and achieving business objectives. Communications:
You will be experienced to advise on customer communications Responsibilities:
• Responsible for inspiring and motivating a diverse team in concert with the field focused account manager.
• Act as trusted advisor to account teams.
• Brings thought leadership to market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets.
• Stays current and informed on all new market trends and campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, and applying them across the organization/region.
• Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement.
• Facilitates alignment and effective AWS communication within account team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolves any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
• Facilitates individual growth and development of account management, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model.
• Ensures disciplined methodology application across management groups, resulting in consistent and accurately forecasted results.
• Languages: English required.