Amazon CN is hiring a Manager Analysis and Reporting to support the newly formed Asia (China, JP and Other APAC countries) Finance Operations Business Partnering team based in Beijing. Amazon businesses are expanding at a rapid space in Asia resulting in a dynamic work environment with many growth opportunities.
The position will support all Business Partnering teams by providing accurate and timely information through reporting and deep data analysis. Apart from maintaining and improving an extensive set of existing reports, this position will be responsible for creating new reporting tools and dashboards to provide detailed information across all Business Partnering processes. Close interaction with counter parts in Seattle as well as the ability to handle a variety of ad-hoc requests will be crucial for success in this role. An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding work environment is critical to this role. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, a quick learner and will have the ability to efficiently manage various high-priority and visible projects and operational tasks. Areas of Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-starter and will willfully and diligently perform the following responsibilities on a consistent bases with minimal step-by-step guidance from management.
· Maintain, review and constantly improve existing reporting sets and dashboards
· Monitor Business partnering KPIs and proactively alert management about any issues and potential risks
· Lead the various monthly and quarterly business reviews with senior management
· Develop dashboard and reports to meet the need of the team, predominantly focused on A/R and A/P related processes
· Support ad-hoc requests for deep dive financial analysis from various business partners
· Work closely with the other Finance teams (Retails, Operations and FPA) to ensure that relevant information is available across functions
· Conduct financial , statistical and business analysis, business and financial forecasting, and financial spreadsheet modeling, using large data sets and a broad range of tools and technologies including Excel, Essbase, BI, SQL and Cognos
· Execute cost benefit analysis including NPV calculations for a variety of business partnering projects and initiatives
· Act as the main contact for all global reporting and analysis projects
· Lead Kaizen initiatives across the reporting and analysis function