Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud-based voice service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. Echo is always ready — just ask for information, music, news, weather, and more. Our vision is to build a computer in the cloud that is completely controlled by your voice.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to help us measure and understand customer engagement with Alexa in UK and Germany. In this highly visible role, you will use reports to analyze data, make sense of the results and be able to explain what it all means to key stakeholders - ranging from VPs to engineers, from marketers to product managers.
The successful candidate will be an expert with analyzing large data sets and have exemplary communication skills. The candidate will need to be a self-starter, very comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. Responsibilities
You love working with data and derive stories from it. Those stories will help your stakeholders to answer key business questions. You will also have the opportunity to display your skills in the following areas:
- Derive insights from customer feedback and usage data and provide input into new product development
- Present customer behavior anomalies and opportunities to stakeholders via regular business meetings
- Define requirements for reporting sales data, customer behavior, and technical performance metrics, and work with product managers to integrate them into our development schedules
- Define requirements for reports and work with our international business intelligence team to integrate them into our development road map
- Partner with internal and external market research teams to analyze our customers and the competitive environment