The Alexa Domain International Quality (ADIQ) team focuses on expanding Alexa’s capabilities on a global scale. We take on the unique challenge of understanding the nuances of how Alexa enabled devices can serve customers’ needs in different cultures and locations. If you are interested in shaping the future of Alexa for customers around the world, come and join our team. The Role:
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative solutions focused on the internationalization of Alexa enabled devices. You will lead and coordinate regional market solutions for design, implementation and testing. This role requires relocation to an ADIQ regional hub. In this role you will:
- Define, design and deliver device testing framework for global geographies. Drive and implement delivery.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to develop requirements and overall roadmap.
- Collaborate with multiple agile engineering and design teams to coordinate, prioritize and deliver to an aggressive roadmap.
- Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes to cross-functional project teams.
- Support and enhance existing teams and goals with thoughtful and measurable impact.