Amazon Business Area: Operations - Fulfilment Centre
Operations lies at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we take is driven by our customers, as meeting their expectations is one of our core values. Amazon’s Operations presence in Europe is growing fast and now includes the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic and Poland along with our EU headquarters in Luxembourg.
In our fulfilment centres we manage a vast range of fast-moving inventory. From receiving goods into the fulfilment centre to stowing, picking, packing and shipping to our customers, we work very hard to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it.
As Amazon Operations continues to grow in EU and in France specifically, we are looking for top talent to join us and drive our success as well as their own careers. We are currently hiring Senior Operations and Operations Manager across France
(Paris, Amiens, Lille, Orleans, Montelimar and Chalon-sur-Saone areas), and other locations.
We are looking for experienced leaders with a well-developed ability to plan resources and manage other managers. They will ensure the implementation of operational standards, continuously improve efficiency by using LEAN/ Six Sigma/ Kaizen methodologies and instill a culture of customer obsession, safety, and best-practice sharing.
We are looking for talented individuals who have:
· Problem solving and solid analytical skills in order to find solutions to a variety of operational challenges.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as solid business judgment.
· The ability to step back and look at long term vision for departmental growth.
· Resourcefulness, are comfortable with ambiguity and are ready to get involved as needed.
· Passion for building streamlined, efficient processes, mechanisms and systems which facilitate production at scale.