*please note for this event there is a limited amount of participants (20)
- by applying you confirm you are keen to attend the event in Prague
- on the 27th of March you receive an official invitation and confirmation to your mailbox with the further details and the address of where the event will take place
Amazon has opened a new office! Come and explore career opportunities with us!
Are you looking for a company that offers challenges and career growth?
If so we have the answer for you, come along to the Easter Networking Recruitment Event!
Meet the hiring managers, members of the team and challenge them with your questions! Learn more about how is to be an Amazonian. What it costs to be successful at Amazon and how YOU can join the team.
We are currently recruiting for roles in the following teams;
- Fraud Investigation Analyst with German or English, French and Italian
Have you just graduated and worried you would not have enough experience to get this job? We do provide a full training for this role and will up-skill you enough to become a successful Fraud Investigator.
The event is planned on:Wednesday 28th March
17.30 - 19.30
What you can look forward to:
- Seeing the brand new office in Prague just at the metro stop Invalidovna
- Learning about Amazon and Transaction Risk Management teams
- Having a personal discussion with the Hiring Managers and team members
- Drinks & Snacks
You can view our current open roles here: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/teams/transaction-risk-management-systems
Learn more about Amazon TRMS through this video: https://youtu.be/G7TdyrKBDYQ
We look forward to seeing you at our open evening! If you would like to bring a friend, share with him/her a link of this post and allow them to register themselves.