Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing manager to help drive global awareness and marketing of Amazon Web Services’ cloud computing solutions to the Public Sector with a focus on the French market. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
This role will contribute to deliver marketing content, collateral and customer-facing programs designed to drive further adoption of AWS among technical influencers and decision makers in the government and education segments in France, including scientific, technical and high performance computing. Specifically, the role will contribute to both content development and demand generation as well as working with the broader marketing organization to help oversee successful execution. Successful candidates must be able to recognize the needs of these market segments and use this understanding to propose targeted messaging/content and customer facing campaigns. This position is based in Paris.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the public sector, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to quickly grasp technology concepts. Candidate must be able to generate and present best-in-class content, collateral and marketing tools and be well versed in supporting edge digital marketing campaign development and execution. Roles & Responsibilities
- Help the development of all value propositions, core content, marketing and go-to-market strategies for AWS in the public sector.
- Contribute to build digital campaigns that address the differing needs of both technical and non-technical users and buyers.
- Develop and propose compelling messaging and tools focused on customers (solution videos, customer success stories, whitepapers, presentations, how-to guides) for use on the web, at live events and in customer facing programs.
- Work with the rest of the Public Sector marketing team to distill key functionality and benefits into core marketing messages that resonate with the government audience.
- Help define the go-to-market approach by working with the rest of the Public Sector team to propose global awareness programs and lead generation campaigns, spanning digital, PR and in-person campaigns.
- Identify and execute breakthrough marketing activities that reach target audiences.
- Prepare and deliver clear, concise content for websites and social media.
- Work closely with the Public Sector leadership team, technical teams, account and BD, PR, recruiting and evangelists to achieve business goals.