To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our EMEA Training and Certification team.
In this role, you will have or acquire a deep understanding of French education policies and programs both at national and local level. You will forge strong relationships across the digital education landscape to ensure that AWS is represented and is able to contribute towards addressing the current digital skills shortage. You will have excellent organizational, networking and communication skills and proven experience in the broader education/digital skill creation sector. To be successful in this position, you must be highly organized, creative and a self-starter who is able to think big, execute flawlessly and stay focused on the details. Responsibilities
· Ascertain the various national and local level education POLICIES, PROGRAMS and FUNDING covering higher education, further education, apprenticeships, schools, veterans, re-skilling and ad-hoc digital skills programs
· Ascertain EMEA wide policies, programs and funding initiatives as they pertain to France
· Ensure that AWS is represented and has a platform to provide input with regards education policy both at local and national level
· Ensure that AWS is represented and participates in relevant education programs
· Ensure that AWS, its partners and customers leverage any potential funding models
· Network, create and nurture relationships within the broader education sector, representing the AWS brand
· Regularly update relevant AWS stake-holders and act as a central source of information regarding broader education polices, programs and funding
· Together with relevant AWS stake-holders, determine AWS education strategy and ensure AWS is aligned to and actively participating in relevant policies and programs
· Work cross-functionally to leverage education policies, programs and/or funding as it pertains to stake-holders’ program/s and initiatives
· Take ownership of designing, facilitating and hosting education events if/when necessary
· Own, design and Implement AWS education programs and initiatives if/as required
· Ability and willingness to travel (primarily local with some international travel required)