At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Amazon is looking to hire a BI Analyst / Developer (m/f)
to join the analytical team in ECFT (European Central Flow Team) department and play critical role in our Fulfillment Center near Barcelona.
You would be responsible to work with cross functional teams in developing tools, standards and best practices and will be preparing reports about multiple Fulfillment centers across Europe. You are expected to have a steep learning curve in software, processes, big data and user experience. You will need to have knowledge about Excel, Front and Back end programming languages, process designing, data bases and data mining as department You will support depends on multiple tools based on the software and reports You create. You will tackle complex problems and work to resolve them with innovative solutions. You will be given a real opportunity to shape supporting department with ideas that could be rolled out across the Amazon network. Whatever you focus on, it will be aimed at ensuring service excellence whilst continuously improving our processes. Essential Responsibilities
- Remove barriers for whole department of specialists by developing tools and automate manual business processes.
- Seek for opportunities for further automation and improvement of actual tools.
- Design and develop web based software that could be roll out to whole Amazon network and used worldwide
- Develop and support reporting processes connected to ECFT, multiple Fulfillment Centers and whole European Amazon network.
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Mine and analyze large data sets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.