Join Amazon's HR team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! We are currently looking for a Workforce Manager to join our team.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for an exceptional analytical person who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry to join us as a Workforce Manager supporting the Employee Resource Center (ERC). The ideal candidate will possess both an optimization background that enables him/her to manage quantitative planning and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The successful candidate will:
· Create the optimal capacity plan/strategy for the business by managing trade-offs between customer experience/service levels, employee experience, and cost efficiency
· Manage stakeholders’ expectations and build excellent communication with internal customers at a local level
· Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple operating units and markets
· Coordinate with Global WFM manager, Operations, Capacity Planning and Finance teams to analyze historical data and forecast demand and proper staffing needs
· Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of contact center performance
· Support local site management to optimize staffing requirements
· Manage SLA through Phone/Chat/Email/Ticket routing and monitoring systems and provide recommended workforce options and directives to maintain acceptable SLA and productivity
· Fully leverage existing technology, including global standardization of reporting
· Challenge existing processes looking towards optimization and implementing improvements
· Manage and develop a local team of WFM Analysts/Specialists and RTAs
· Hire, develop and retain the human talent required to work in an analytical, demanding and ambiguous environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer