Do you love cutting-edge cloud technology?
The AWS Partner Segment Managers are responsible for helping recruiting, developing, and promoting APN partners in specific technology areas to AWS customers and sellers.
To accelerate AWS rapidly evolving Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning business, we are looking for a motivated, technically savvy individual to build upon AWS ecosystem of technology and consulting partners who build solutions with AWS services such as Amazon SageMaker, Amazon Rekognition, and Amazon Lex.
In this role, you will work across the AWS organisation to identify and help develop high-quality partners in the AI/ML space within EMEA. You will work closely with the global AWS Partner Network team to design and roll out programmes in coordination with AWS partner solution architects, business development, marketing, and partner success managers in each of the geographies.
The role can be based in different AWS European offices.
You will be expected to:
· Help implement, propose, Influence and contribute to the global Go-To-Market of AI/ML technology/consulting partners, providing advocacy for EMEA
· Develop and help drive business and technical enablement plans to partners
· Identify EMEA-based high-potential partners and motivate them to achieve the ML competency
· Promote top AI/ML partners to AWS customers and sellers
· Drive promotions, funding benefits, and incentives to support AWS customer success and accelerate adoption
· Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback (both technical and business) to the global ML partner team
· Work with the APN team to build an editorial calendar to encourage partner blogging and social media activity
· Work with AWS marketing to include partners in relevant campaigns and promotional opportunities
· Develop and deliver presentations at events like re:Invent, SKO, and AWS summits