Are you an accomplished leader with a strong background in Healthcare & Life Sciences (HLCS) industry? Do you have experience influencing innovation in a technology and consulting partner ecosystem, and engaging with decision makers at the executive level? Do you have strong business development, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills? Can you demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution positioning, and show prior solution and program successes?
AWS is looking for a candidate experienced in Healthcare & Life Sciences to build, propose and manage the EMEA plan and competency program for AWS top partners focused on new products and services in the industry (e.g., Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), patient and clinical data analytics, and connected health). A successful candidate will have strong, working understanding of healthcare & Life sciences regulatory requirements that apply to cloud-based technologies. Segment managers at AWS are responsible for supporting the overall partner approach, which includes coordinating go to market plans with AWS top consulting and technology partners along with supporting programs that are focused on driving demand in the segment.
As a leader on the partner ecosystem team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help dramatically accelerate adoption of AWS services by owning the partner definition and liaison in Healthcare & Life Sciences in EMEA. This role will work closely with AWS product teams, partner development managers, solution architects, professional services, and business development teams.
The role could be based in multiple AWS European offices.
· Be the subject-matter expert (SME) for the Healthcare & Life Sciences industry segment including a knowledge of the top ecosystem partners
· Propose and manage the plan for the industry, which includes aligning with AWS Partner Development Managers who manage AWS top technology and consulting partners, help integrating new APN partners in EMEA
· Help build and facilitate C-level relationships with AWS top partners and generate interest in new AWS programs focused on Healthcare & Life Sciences and to invest in building solutions on AWS to meet Healthcare & Life Sciences customer needs
· Present the AWS partner plan for Healthcare to internal and external stakeholders including the AWS business development teams and industry events focused on the industry
· Help prioritize AWS investment in partners who focus on the segment to help drive incremental results for both AWS and selected partners, including identifying partners to recruit which could include leading startups, consulting companies, and established technology vendors
· Implement go-to-market and routes-to-market plans that have clear and measurable ROI models
· Work with cross functional groups including training and solutions architecture to help build enablement programs and reusable assets that allow partners to develop capabilities and achieve proficiency according to AWS competency standards
· Work collaboratively inside of AWS to help drive new solutions to market with AWS product management, solution architect, and professional service teams
· Work collaboratively with AWS consulting partners to create solutions that combine AWS top technology partners with packaged implementation services
· Prepare and give business reviews to AWS senior leaders
· Effectively team with PR, marketing, legal, and support