Enterprise transformation is a shift in technology investment and deployment but it goes far beyond technology. It is a whole scale change to the foundational components of a business, from its operating model to its infrastructure and will impact also processes and company culture.
The main drivers that push an Enterprise to start a Transformation journey are changes of consumers demand, changes of technology and change of competition landscape.
Cloud is the enabler of this journey and that means leveraging social, mobile, analytics and computerization of business processes to accelerate the time to value of Enterprise goals. Job Profile
The Technical Solutions Manager (TSM) is active in the Enterprise Transformation engagement phase – from qualification till closure of the deal - and is responsible for the development of an AWS solution that satisfies the business needs of our Clients.
By using a combination of AWS and non-AWS offerings, services, labor and assets, the Technical Solution Manager (TSM) leads the creation of the value proposition and associated cost case for complex, multi-year opportunities which meet the customer's requirements and assist in solving their business problems.
He/she supports multinational, multiple discipline teams of subject-matter experts and the technical directions established by the TSM are the foundation of AWS's solution and heavily influence the marketing strategies for the engagement.
It is a client facing Job Role so the TSM is expected to spend >50% of the time in face-to-face discussions with AWS clients. The TSM works in conjunction with the larger pursuit team (Account Managers, ProServe, Pricing, Legal) to deliver a winning solution. Responsibilities
- Supporting the Account Managers in articulating the business and technical value of AWS solutions to Clients’ senior managers and technical decision makers
- Positioning our technical solutions in a competitive scenarios
- Own and drive technical solution strategy and design
- Remove technical barriers and / or technical misunderstanding
- Responsible for the development of competitive cost cases for complex, multi-year opportunities which meet the customer's requirements
- Responsible for understanding country specific requirements, and "localizing" global best practices
- Create and use intellectual capital to solve diverse client issues in an innovative way