Would you like to create business strategies and continue to build a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of AWS in France? Do you have the enterprise account management experience and the technical background necessary to help further establish AWS as a leading cloud platform provider within this high growth market?
As a Senior Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include growing and managing a highly talented account management team focused on increasing the market penetration of AWS in the Enterprise segment. This includes determining the most effective go-to-market strategies, and collaborating with Public Policy, Legal, Marketing, Contracts and Executive leadership along the way.
The ideal candidate will possess an account management background that enables them to lead a team of senior enterprise account managers with engagements at the CXO level. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Continue to hire and build out an enterprise team
- Assign territories, set goals and quota, and ensure proper training programs for the team
- Manage and coach the account management team to optimal performance
- Drive market penetration in France
- Accelerate customer adoption and customer satisfaction
- Maintain a robust pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts