Amazon Operations is hiring a Procurement Leader
to join the Indirect Procurement team. The focus of this role will be the Real Estate and Construction
categories of spends across EU. Main Responsibilities:
- Owns the strategic relationship with suppliers and internal stakeholders while cultivating communication and collaboration within and across organizational boundaries.
- Identifies and leads strategic sourcing activities to lower overall total cost of ownership for Amazon operations, ensuring equipment and service availability to meet business owner requirements.
- Delivers results with a high degree of Ethics, Integrity and Passion ensuring compliance and transparency to business policies.
- Develops and negotiates framework agreements to reduce risk and support local teams in projects specific needs relevant to category.
- Supports development and implementation of business plans with cross-functional partners to define supplier strategy, and owning supplier relationship management through Scorecarding of KPIs, customer service, stocking levels, and other business critical metrics.
- Supports the business by acting as a trusted advisor in strategic sourcing and procurement initiatives.
- Leads and develops a European Category management team based in Luxembourg and work closely with the local procurement teams.