Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Audible
, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin
, Audible France
is looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager (m/f)
, responsible to develop and execute aquisisition and early engagement strategies through our mobile marketing channels, drive app downloads and membership sign-ups. In this position you will be part of the French Marketing team, report into the Country Manager and be responsible to coordinate the collaboration with different mobile agencies and networks. This position is a maternity leave replacement starting at the earliest possible date and lasting around 15 months. Main responsibilities:
- Develop, establish and implement marketing strategies to drive distribution of the app downloads and membership sign-ups on mobile channels.
- Deliver results at an operational level with respect to campaign management, creatives, data mining, A/B testing, optimizing and scaling.
- Establish processes and collaboration frameworks with several agencies.
- Build fruitful relationships with the biggest publisher networks (e.g.Google, Facebook).
- Stay abreast of new trends, tools and best practices in mobile marketing.
- Build channel-related reportings that inform further steps.