Are you passionate about helping Start-up Companies use cloud computing to develop and deploy large scale applications? Do you have a unique combination of entrepreneurship experience, deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills?
Amazon Web Services, (AWS) is seeking a Solutions Architect to participate in the Start-up related activities such as architectural review, technical mentoring, and Hackathons. The solution Architect will focus on community activities, hold office hours, and run scalable programs with start-up customers, educating them on value proposition of AWS and participating in deep architectural discussion to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to present Amazon products and services well and speak with authority about a broad range of technical topics. The Solution Architect should also have a demonstrable ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges. Responsibilities
• Support startups in architecting scalable, reliable and secure solutions following the AWS ‘Well-Architected’ framework
• Support adoption of a broad range of AWS services to deliver business value for startups
• Establish and build technical relationships within the startup ecosystem, including accelerators, incubators and VCs
• Help startups to adopt the right architecture at each part of their life cycle
• Develop technical content, such as blog posts, sample code and demos, to assist customers solve technical problems and reduce time-to-market
• Present and conduct architecture discussions with customers at AWS events
• Participate at startup-related industry events such as hackathons and user-groups