Continental EU Audit Lead- based in Spain, Germany, Italy, France or Luxembourg and willing to travel
Amazon is the most customer-centric company on earth. We need exceptionally talented, customer-centric, bright, and driven people. We are looking for an organized self-starter to join the Amazon Logistics EU team at Amazon.
The goal of Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is to build a world class last mile operation. AMZL aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
AMZL is looking for high-energy professional with a passion for leading a team of auditors, to evaluate the compliance standards of Delivery Service Provider’s (DSP)/Delivery Agents (DA) and ensure that they are functioning in accordance with Amazon’s contractual obligations and the supplier code of conduct.
The successful candidate will have a unique blend of leadership, strategic and entrepreneurial thinking, business modelling, and highly skilled in interviewing techniques. This opportunity requires excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills. If you have demonstrated an ability to innovate for the customer and want to create the best in the world delivery experience, then come join our team. JOB RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead a team of auditors to execute the audit program and swiftly remediate findings.
- Perform DSP’s audits against the AMZL audit checklist and code of conduct in line with defined annual audit timetable
- Review new and existing DSP/DAs ensuring that they meet compliance, safety, and contractual standards.
- Ensure that they comply with Amazon’s Terms of Service.
- Investigate suspicious DSP/DA activity and behaviour that could pose a risk to AMZL, our customers, or others.
- Must be able to assess the real situation sometimes with limited information in hand in order to make an independent decision about the DSP/DAs integrity and compliance standard.
- Achieve productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Monitor DSP activity.
- Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.
- Willing to travel 80-95% of time in short notice.
- Responsible for conducting short notice investigations as required
- Provision of clear targets and remedial actions for DSPs when standards fall below contractual criteria.
- Responsible for setting next steps within agreed timelines and managing subsequent compliance and/or making recommendations for appropriate action.
- Preparation of audit summary documentation and recommendations for review by senior management.