Amazon.fr is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to be one of our Principal Product Manager. We are hiring a driven thought leader with a proven track record driving cross functional projects to drive process improvements, reduce defects, ramp selection and build new operational capabilities. This role requires excellence in project management, influencing across Amazon, people management and innovating on our current systems.
Your role would include:
· Collaborate with Ops teams to implement processes and eliminate constraints on all categories to improve profitability, optimize the customer experience and increase selection.
· Drive initiatives to increase automation and reduce operational costs
· Collaborate with other PM teams through the organization to push EU initiatives.
· As the Product Manager you should have a background in navigating ambiguity and launching products and programs that have made a large scale impact. You must be able to work cross functionally across internal and external teams. Reporting clear updates on prioritization, as well as driving closure on commitments with a concrete timeline is critical to the role.
The candidate for this role will:
· Be methodical, analytical, objective, and goal-focused with a driving need for accuracy in attacking difficult problems.
· Identify, assess, track and resolve issues and risks at multiple levels.
· Create, maintain, and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
· Build simplified processes to manage intake requests and drive effective decision making
· Be able to work cross-functionally with the EU business teams, executives and software development teams
· Enjoy solving problems and be an expert at crafting solutions, both strategically and tactically
· Be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, with the ability to think big while paying careful attention to detail
· Be effective in communicating with executives