- MBA/MS/MA preferred
- 10+ years of experience owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams. Able to prioritize complex deliverables, have highly technical discussions, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to think and act both strategically and tactically, while being sensitive to customer needs
- Possesses excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
- Experience with SQL.
- Thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are taken in parallel.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.