We’re looking for a super organised self-starter to join the team as a Recruitment Coordinator for a 12 month fixed term contract (CDD) to ensure our candidates have a positive interview experience from beginning to end. You’ll be responsible for scheduling a volume of interviews on a weekly basis, as well as handling the coordination of assessment days, and database management. You’ll gain early exposure to our senior management teams and be encouraged to lead process improvement projects that will have a direct impact on our candidates and business, giving you plenty of internal visibility and recognition from day one. You’ll be cool headed under pressure and your problem solving skills will flourish when situations don’t always go to plan! This is a great first career step for a hands on, capable individual looking for a challenge in a fast growing team.
- Take ownership of and drive all aspects of recruitment process administration through pro-active communication and anticipation of candidate, interview and recruiter requirements.
- Schedule phone and/or on-site interviews for your business area.
- Complex calendar management (often in different time zones).
- Prompt follow up and communication with candidates from initial contact to completion of onsite.
- Enter and track candidate information in the internal recruitment trackers and systems.
- Provide hiring managers and relevant stakeholders with appropriate information pre and post interview.
- Process candidate and new hire documentation.
- Coordinate candidate travel and initiate expense reimbursement when required.
- Participate in ad-hoc process improvement projects.