Come and join Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we redefine the IT Industry. We are building a business that has the potential to be at least as big as the Amazon.com retail business and are seeking world class candidates to contribute to this effort. As a Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to recruit, enable and grow our ecosystem of Amazon Partner Network (APN) Partners that have Microsoft proficiencies. These partners consist of some of the most innovative Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), SaaS and PaaS providers, Systems Integrators, Managed Service Providers and Consulting firm.
A primary responsibility of this role will be to execute a strategy for acquiring and nurturing a large number of partners across Microsoft technology stacks. The ability to identify, prioritize and build relationships with the most strategic of these ISV and SI partners is essential. The right individual will need to focus on driving growth and customer adoption through these partners. They will also work to ensure each partner chooses AWS as the preferred platform for their customers.
The ideal candidate will possess both a background that enables them to influence decision makers at the executive level, as well as the proven ability to interact with all levels of a technology organization including the account management, marketing, product and engineering teams. She/he should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business processes, training requirements, and technical challenges. Success criteria for this position will be heavily metrics driven, which will require establishing a scalable process to manage hundreds of partners. The position also requires a strong technical acumen along with a working knowledge of AWS, cloud computing, software architecture and the enterprise software landscape. Responsibilities:
- Recruit new Consulting and Technology Partners including ISVs, and / or Systems Integrators.
- Effectively manage and measure partner enablement and go-to-market requests.
- Manage and support the closure of a pipeline of customer opportunities developed with our Microsoft Competency partners.
- Identify, enable and qualify high-value partners that drive revenue and deliver best-in-class solutions for AWS customers.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, Account Management, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.) to further develop partner strategies and processes.
- Contribute to the development of our constantly evolving Partner program.
- Utilize CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics.