Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To help meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you! Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Partner Training Manager, France and Mediterranean
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. This role will be pivotal in supporting the training and enablement of AWS Partner Network (APN) which is the global partner program for AWS. It is focused on helping partners build a successful AWS-based business by providing great business, technical, marketing, and GTM support.
· Liaise with APN channel partners at all Tiers, understand patterns in their knowledge gaps and help provide thought leadership for proposed programs and curriculum.
· Help roll out, execute & host global partner training programs, localize as necessary
· Deliver AWS foundational business courses as required in local language
· Analytical bent of mind to understand key trends in the region across the APN channel partner community, and working with the partner leaders in the region to establish programs, curriculum that will help drive customer satisfaction and partner revenue
· Coordinate schedules for ILT events, manage event planning, working closely with partner team
· Enable internal AWS staff to deliver content in local language to partners (Train-the-Trainers)
· Help build out frameworks, cadence of regional programs and a regional schedule. Communicate this to audience via marketing
· Host webinars, in cooperation with partner team
· Proactively collaborate with AWS Partner Organizations and capture requirements in the region that can be developed into scalable training programs; be a voice for the partner managers in the region
· Evaluate effectiveness and propose adjustments to programs to improve performance and ensure objectives are met
· As the team grows locally in this territory, play a lead role in the management of local instructors.
· Contribute to increase the number of AWS certified and accredited partner individuals