Want to work for Amazon but can’t decide which of the exciting customer innovations, services or products you want to work on? Love learning about new products and services and being a part of driving their success? Excel in identifying and communicating mutually beneficial customer and partner propositions and benefits? Passionate about global expansion? A creative marketer that can think big and make it happen? Then the Consumer Services Distribution (CSD) team at Amazon could be the perfect fit for you.
The CSD team works across Amazon to bring our consumer service offerings, including Music, Video, Twitch, Kindle, Alexa, and more, to mobile operators and OEMs globally. We help our partners leverage our services to drive differentiated offerings for their customers and to enable customers more seamless access across the globe. We are in growth mode, currently expanding our footprint with our service offerings, B2B tools, and actual partnerships at a rapid pace and need strong team leaders to help us go to market. The team is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing leader to drive our partnerships and associated growth in APAC (Australia and ASEAN). Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead the development of effective creative, to be able to work collaboratively internally building trust and influencing deliverables, to initiate and launch effective marketing partnerships and programs, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and support aggressive timelines. This person must also have experience in creating centralized programs that can be leveraged on a global scale, both directly and by others. Above all, this person must have a passion for understanding what drives consumer and partner behavior and the experience to turn those learnings into actionable integrated launch campaigns that deliver results. This position will report to the Director, Asia Pacific consumer services distribution, and will be held accountable to deliver on goals that specifically drive APAC business. POSITION DESCRIPTION
As Field Marketing Manager, CSD, APAC your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, influencing, and executing integrated go to market plans with multiple partners and across relevant internal teams based in APAC and Seattle, inclusive of strategy, campaign development, and investment and creative approvals.
- Activating existing and new partnerships with Operators and OEMs to drive promotion, trial and usage of Amazon mobile applications and services, to drive acquisition and engagement.
- Analyzing data to identify opportunities, campaign construct, and optimize communication effectiveness. Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of Mobile program initiatives to drive awareness and adoption for Amazon Mobile products and services with channel partners. Leverage internal Amazon marketing vehicles as well as external partner marketing channels.
- Coordinating approvals for Press releases, marketing communication, creatives etc. with multiple stakeholders across various teams including Prime, Prime Video, Music, Legal etc.
- Maintaining and communicating turnkey self-service programs that enable partners to drive app and services engagement around ongoing benefits or specific consumer events (ie. Prime Day)
- Creating GTM playbooks for APAC to be leveraged for scaling additional partnerships.
- Identifying new ways to drive partnership / sell through success through implementation of various test and learn campaigns, offerings, programs.
- Functioning at a global marketing level through the share of best practices, and scaling of programs or campaigns that would benefit APAC and other regions.
- Championing fundamental customer experience elements of our Mobile products and services to ensure that the right voice and high-quality content are maintained.
- Coordinating with other cross-Amazon Mobile marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision in the mobile space.
- Working at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Collaborate closely with Mobile technical and business teams within Amazon as well as external vendors to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
- Working with Business Development leads on the sell-in of new partnerships with pitches, proposals, and B2B communications that bring the above to life.