Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate to manage an elite portfolio of AWS partners focused in the IoT segment.
Your role as an EMEA IoT OEM Partner Manager will be to help develop and scale key OEM partners to help deliver on AWS’ objective to be the preferred IoT and edge computing platform.
Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with your partners and with the AWS account management organization, guiding the development and launch of joint vertical solutions in the IoT and Edge Computing space, and help executing joint GTM plans in EMEA. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions, you will be responsible for helping driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with enterprise customers. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think big about business, product, and technical challenges within IoT and edge computing as well as the capacity to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and deep familiarity with edge computing platforms and supporting operating systems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work with multiple account management and technical teams within both AWS and each partner to help define and execute joint technology, marketing and business development initiatives.
· Identify joint customer segments and industry vertical solutions to position AWS IoT and Edge computing platform to help drive new product design wins that embed AWS.
· Serve as a key member of the AWS IoT team in helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy.
· Engage each partner’s field sales organizations, channels and end customers to help create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
· Ensure that there is a business development plan for target markets and ensure it is in line with the AWS direction. This includes the creation of account plans to track partner progress and achievement of joint business goals.
· Help to set and manage revenue targets and work with your team, each partner and AWS account management organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
· Help to create and execute the team's business plan with key internal stakeholders (e.g. IoT service teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
· Ensure that AWS account management and partner business managers work closely with each partner’s customer base to maximize success using AWS.
· Ensure that AWS is each partner’s preferred public cloud computing platform across all partner product lines.
· Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal AWS development team to help guide the direction of product offerings.
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
· Help create and execute operational rigor including account management, segment plans, and business reviews (internal/external).