Recruitment Coordinator - FTC 1 year
Amazon is a company of builders. A philosophy of ownership carries through everything we do — from the proprietary technologies we create to the new businesses we launch and grow. You’ll find it in every team across our company.
Every day across the world we develop the ideas, the services and the products that make life easier for tens of millions of customers. From providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground-breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon is a place of invention and progressive thinking.
Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand at Amazon is growing. And to meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we're growing our Operations team across Europe.
Delivering hundreds of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, our Operations teams possess a wide range of skills and experience. These range from business analysis and inventory management, to team leadership, engineering, transportation and retail. Our network of Fulfilment Centres is supported by Operations Managers, Support Managers, Senior Operations Managers and Team Managers. Between them they take responsibility for the receipt and stowing of inventory, picking, packing and shipping, to ensure that our customers receive what they want, when they want it.
Whatever your background or current area of expertise, if you’re motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them, Amazon is a great place to be. We’re all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt to changes quickly and we encourage you to try new things and take your career down different paths. Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth.
About the role:
Amazon is seeking an exceptional, talented and innovative Recruiting Coordinator to deliver first-class administrative support for our UK Operations Recruiters.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. The role will require the ability to work on a large number of recruitment processes for varying client groups in our Operations Network
The person in this role must be able to multitask, work independently, take a hands-on approach, pay high attention to detail and interface effectively with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
You will cover all administrative tasks during the recruitment process from beginning to end. You’ll need outstanding communication, professional interpersonal skills, and the ability to function in an innovative environment. You should also demonstrate the ability to deliver excellent results in a very short timeframe.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a highly dynamic environment. The role provides a superb introduction to recruitment and as Amazon is rapidly expanding, we expect to be able to provide opportunities for progression.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting the recruitment team in the administration of the complete application management process for open roles throughout the UK
- Being the first point of contact for all candidates and maintaining contact with all candidates throughout the whole recruitment process
- Scheduling high numbers of phone and in-house interviews throughout the UK (incorporating panel members from countries worldwide)
- Communication with candidates (responding to applicant queries, updating them on their application status, sending invitations to interviews, rejecting unsuitable candidates by email)
- Ad hoc recruitment projects (maintaining statistics on interviews, open positions, time-to-fill and the like via the internal applicant tracking systems)
- Facilitation of interview panels
- Continuous innovation of the recruitment process suggesting and implementing ways in which it can be improved.